christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi everyone!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Hi everyone :)

My name is Claudia and joined this forum because I wanted to meet people with whom I can talk about our savior Jesus Christ.

I don’t know many people in real life I can talk with about Jesus, because my friends don’t believe in him, neither do most of my relatives. So I decided to join this community. Please forgive me if my English is not correct; it’s not my native language. Have a wonderful day! May God bless you and your loved ones!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts

Welcome to Worthy . 

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Thank you so much!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Claudia, God bless you :)

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :)

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Hi Claudia, welcome to worthy.

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Thanks (:

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,637 posts

Welcome!

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Thank you!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,027 posts

Welcome~!

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Welcome to worthy!! The good Lord we serve,doesn't make a mistake,you are at the right site,any time you are lonely,or you need somebody to discusse about our saviour with, just feel free to sign in,this site is a blessing to us.may the good God bless you as you fellowship with us.Jesus Is Lord.

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Thank you for your warm welcome and your kind words. I will definitely do this :) I feel lonely very often cause I'm the only one of the people I know that loves Jesus so dearly and I have no one tho share this love for him with. This site truly is a blessing. Amen. He is Lord and reigns forever. God bless you. :)

ajeshjoy88

ajeshjoy88
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hi.. 

I would like to Introduce myself as Ajesh Joy from India.. I am a newbie to this website.

**Link removed ***

Edited by ncn, 10 June 2014 - 08:08 AM.
Please do not keep posting links, it is against the terms of service

Helen Back

Helen Back
  • Banned
  • 47 posts

Hi Clauidia!  Welcome.  I know how you feel and I joined for the same reasons.  Sad, in this day and age, that Christians still feel persecution.

Claudia_

Claudia_
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Hi Helen :)

Thank you.

Yes, it's very sad... Many people don't want to hear about Jesus. Others are Christians, but don't have a personal relationship with our Lord. They have no idea what they are missing. Jesus brings so much love, joy and peace in our life as well as the ability to forgive those who trespassed against us. I hope that one day, they will get to truly know Jesus.

It's just sad that Christians are persecuted. This shows much the enemy hates Jesus.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network