Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello, New Here :)

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello, thanks for taking the time to stop by my post! I'm new here, so I wanted to take a minute introduce myself. I'm chrysanthemum, not my real name but that's what I like to go by online. I'm 27 years old, been married for 9 years now, and I have 3 gorgeous, intelligent, and hillarious girls. The Lord has blessed me greatly, indeed, and I am so thankful!! I got saved in May 1994 when I was only 7 years old. I grew up in a very old fashioned Freewill Baptist church. :)  As an adult, however, I've been attending nondenominational churches with my husband and daughters. I love them, but I sure do miss those classic hymns! I began singing in church when I was 3, and I have always had a passion for singing for the Lord! I think I'll wrap it up there before I write a novel about my life! LOL!

Thanks again, and God Bless!

Posted · Report post

Hi chrysa.  WELCOME TO WORTHY!

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy :) 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  We are so happy to have you here.  I too love the older hymns but really love the praise and worship.  I love raising my hands and just letting go of all those things that would weigh us down and stop the blessings that God wants up to have.   

We also have a chat room where we would love to have you come and visit us there too.

I trust you will find the fellowship here that you are looking for. God bless you.

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel.                                                            

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Posted · Report post

Blessings chrysanthemum....

Welcome to Worthy.........God has surely Blessed you with a lovely family dedicated to serving Him& giving Him Glory......Praise the Lord!It is so nice to hear the wonderful things our Lord does for us & to thank Him for the very simple & most precious treasures there are .....Bless the Lord,,,,Oh my soul!                                                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome

Posted · Report post

Hi, welcome to worthy :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy Chrysanthemum!

Enjoy Your Stay!

God Bless You

Posted · Report post

Hello Chrysanthemum, and welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Hi! Can I shorten that to Chrys? I love the old hymns, too, and started leading a hymn service in a nursing home because of it. We sing a lot of choruses now, and some are very meaningful; like Rusty I love to raise my arms in worship and get lost in the Lord's presence. He inhabits the praises of His people. But often when hymns are sung, I can worship to them in the same way---unless they are too slow. My Grandma Willa used to sing them like dirges. I didn't know that most hymns are full of joy till much later in life. There is no way that I can sing "I come to the garden alone" slowly when my heart is waltzing and dancing, full of joy in His presence.

Blessings,

Willa