christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My sister is dying

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,585 posts
My neices and nephew have been called to the hospital tonight as it is unlikely that my sister will live through the night ( she has cancer )
Please pray that my mum can find comfort in Gods promises and that my sisters children find salvation.
I know where my sister will be as a wonderful woman of God but it is going to be so very hard on her chidren who will be left without a parent and even harder on my elderly mother who just doesnt want to be here any more without this.

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,183 posts

My neices and nephew have been called to the hospital tonight as it is unlikely that my sister will live through the night ( she has cancer )
Please pray that my mum can find comfort in Gods promises and that my sisters children find salvation.
I know where my sister will be as a wonderful woman of God but it is going to be so very hard on her chidren who will be left without a parent and even harder on my elderly mother who just doesnt want to be here any more without this.

I have sorrowed over this loved one...
2Cor 1:3-7 stood here and prayed for you and your family!
Love, Steven

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
I am so sorry, I will diffidently pray, I lost a sibling and I know it is tough.. :th_praying:

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
So sorry to hear. I lost a my oldest sister to cancer a few years ago. I will be praying for you and yours ladypeartree.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts

So sorry to hear. Praying for your family sister!

victory777

victory777

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
praying for you and your family.

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
You and your family will be in my prayers. May God give you comfort and peace like only He can give.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
:th_praying:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,044 posts
Praying~!

thehopefulcry2

thehopefulcry2

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
I am so sorry.
Lord Please bless this family and help show the children the way to you. Wrap your arms around them and provide comfort.
Amen

sheya joie

sheya joie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts
Praying too.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
My heart bottomed out when I read this thread title. That is to close to home for me.

I am so sorry that her children will lose their mother, and that they do not know Jesus.

My dad is 94 and ailing so I understand your mom's sentiments.

Praying for grace and comfort to each of you.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,481 posts
Hi Lady,
First of all I want to say my heart breaks for you and your family. Your sister will be in the arms of the Father. I sometimes think that we don't grieve so much for them as we do as for us. We are the ones left behind to face everyday life. I look forward to the day we here at Worthy can meet your sister. I will be praying. I believe the Holy Spirit will do great things through you and that you will be able to minister the truth to them because yourself knows the truth, and the Author of that truth. We love you. Rustyangel

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Amen...Believing and Trusting That God Will Make The Way...Praying for you so much...My sister has gone through a really hard time with cancer too...My heart goes out to your mother and your sister's children...That If They Don't Know You, God, That They May Know You...In The Name of Jesus, I Pray...

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
O LPT how I pray God will comfort your whole family. I understand how difficult it is to say "Until then." I pray that your family remembers that it is not 'Good-bye." May God strengthen you all and give you His peace.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts
Praying for you and all your family :th_praying:

(If you need anything you know the number )

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts
Praying for His strength and comfort for you and your family, LPT. :th_praying:

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
praying

patticats

patticats

Advanced Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Praying for you and your family! :emot-heartbeat:

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,585 posts
My younger sister went to visit my older sister this evening as I stayed and " babysat " our mother ...what a difference !!!!! Both are dying but my sister is( as far as we know ) closer to death and her children have been told she has just hours left to live .... she along with my younger sister sat and prayed and sang praises and are so much at peace ...she is ready and eager to go see God
My mum sadly is just a wreck and cries and calls out for death but with no peace or happiness about it .... What a difference having a personal relationship with God and knowing Christ as your saviour makes to this time !

Praying that not only will my sister be a wonderful witness to her children ( and mine ) but that my mother may find the comfort of letting go all her fears and trusting God before it is too late :th_praying:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network