christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

a quiet hello from UK

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

just  found this board today and have joined, and it seems a good place, so  here I am to give it a try. I prefer to 'look from the edges' rather than jump in, but already I have seen threads I would maybe seek to contribute to once my probationary period is met.Meanwhile I shall just look around - there is a lot to explore.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

A warm Welcome to Worthy from a Londoner.  :thumbsup:

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

ncn - wow! that was quick! You have an array of interests there; books ( not, I suspect such rousing  tales as writ by C.S. Forester (of which best beloved has a great array), more, I would guess upper-shelf and erudite, if that is the right word.  And music... we share something there, though I would probably lean  mostly to the 'popular classics', but still, all music is special, but some is more special  ( bit of 'Animal Farm' creep here). Anyway, enough prattling. I have wagged my tail in friendly greeting. Thank you Sir for the welcome

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Blessings Pawz

Noooo.......that wasn't Kwik,this is "Kwik"-LOL    (just kidding,that's my name)     Welcome to Worthy!

Yes indeed ,there is much to explore & I am sure you will be happy here,Praise the Lord!While you are looking around here ,you may be interested in stopping by our chat room to say"hello"......,there is always someone to talk to It's 24/7 live chat

Well,have a beautiful day  & God Bless you!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

kwik - hello, you are a friendly lot indeed. I can feel  the stirrings of hope that this might become a place I feel at home in. Just went to the chat, said 'hello' to alex, but then alex left ( I seem to have that effect on people) without replying, so I snuk off again, come back here and  find you. Pleased to meetcha lady We seem to have a  few common interests too :grin:

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Welcome to worthy!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

kwik - hello, you are a friendly lot indeed. I can feel  the stirrings of hope that this might become a place I feel at home in. Just went to the chat, said 'hello' to alex, but then alex left ( I seem to have that effect on people) without replying, so I snuk off again, come back here and  find you. Pleased to meetcha lady We seem to have a  few common interests too :grin:

Just so you know , chat and the amount of members using it depends on quite a few things. 

Time zones, (we have members from all over the globe) Sundays when lots of members are with their family or going to church,

holidays etc.

If you find the chat room is not being used don't give up, come back again , the early mornings and afternoons are quite good for our time zone , 

also later on in the evening when our cousins from across the pond log on. 

Hope to chat with you soon there.  :thumbsup:

Don't leave out the forums.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you. 

For now you have three posts and are almost there.  :)

If you need any help give us a shout.

For now N, is going to have an afternoon nap.  :clap:

:047:

God Bless.

Nigel. 

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

understood, over and out N, enjoy your zzzzzzziesta. :mgcheerful:

Jerry, thank you for the welcome. :grin:

Edited by pawz, 14 June 2014 - 08:49 AM.

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

welcome pawz and I love pawz too!

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Hi pawz, welcome to worthy

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Welcome to Worthy from another fellow Brit.

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

Sevenseas, Logan and OakWood, thank you for the welcomes. What interesting names  some of us have - 'OakWood' will be to do with Archery I would suppose -  and 'Logan' reminds me of the film 'Logans Run' - but maybe that is  not the intended reference. 'Sevenseas' has got me - unless you are a Portsmouth lass!?  Pleased to meet you all :)

patticats

patticats

Advanced Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

Hi pattycats - just missed you on the chat ( had to go and feed the four-legs). thank you for the welcome :)

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, pawz! Welcome to Worthy. Really nice to meet you... I'm sure you'll enjoy the ministry here.

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

I live near the sea....

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to worthy pawz!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Welcome~!

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

wow, so many hello's - hello, hello, hello back to you all - thank you for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all. @Sevenseas  ... ahh, thought it might be summat like that :)

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

LOL...yup.  I was born a landlubber tho.....

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network