christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi. Just want to tell you that contraceptives cause abortions.

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

daman!

daman!
  • 1 posts

Hi I'm new to the forums.

It is a fact that the birth control pill kills newly conceived babies.

Edited by GoldenEagle, 30 December 2013 - 09:11 AM.
Edited out majority of post. This is an introductory forum. Please get to 5 posts then you can start a new thread on the subject. Particularly one with such controversy as abortion. God bless

Leyora

Leyora
  • 3 posts

I can see why the posting limitations and the welcome forum exists... A good example of what kind of stuff is filtered to newcomers. Well done! Oh, and even though it's my first post... Welcome to the forums.

While I do believe the forum is for welcoming and I read that topics shouldn't be discussed here but in the other forum when the appropriate amount of posts passed... I would like to chime in that it's impossible for a birth control pill to kill a baby. It takes several months to form a baby. So, unless the pill works in a manner that defies time and space, or is some sort of slow delayed reaction, like some sort of poison... This is impossible.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,999 posts

I can see why the posting limitations and the welcome forum exists... A good example of what kind of stuff is filtered to newcomers. Well done! Oh, and even though it's my first post... Welcome to the forums.

While I do believe the forum is for welcoming and I read that topics shouldn't be discussed here but in the other forum when the appropriate amount of posts passed... I would like to chime in that it's impossible for a birth control pill to kill a baby. It takes several months to form a baby. So, unless the pill works in a manner that defies time and space, or is some sort of slow delayed reaction, like some sort of poison... This is impossible.

Actually it is possible. The pill can be used as an abortifacient.

Leyora

Leyora
  • 3 posts

Actually it is possible. The pill can be used as an abortifacient.

True, but that's not how it's suppose to be used... That would be terrible.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

I agree. I can see that happening. It short circuits a life.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,529 posts

Welcome~!

judigiraffe

judigiraffe
  • 1 posts
A baby is a baby from the moment of conception, from the moment the sperm and egg are joined. The only other element needed is time, time to develop fully.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,924 posts
Closed. This is not what the Welcome Forum is about. Moved to an appropriate forum so others do not misuse the forum.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts

Hi I'm new to the forums.

It is a fact that the birth control pill kills newly conceived babies.

Welcome to the forums! Please get to 5 posts in order to get access to the rest of the site. :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network