christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New to the forums

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

Hi my name is chris, I live in australia. I dont know if I am a christian but I do think about jesus teachings all the time.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Welcome Chris, God bless you. 

Jesus' gift of salvation and eternity with Him is for all those who will receive Him and His Word.  As you are well familiar, remembering Jesus' teachings: repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand!  When you do repent and receive Him, you will be born again anew in your spirit, You will be saved from wrath and judgement and condemnation, you will have eternity in Him, and you will be a Christian. 

The Bible also says that today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your heart. 

Welcome once again :)

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

Welcome Chris, God bless you. 

Jesus' gift of salvation and eternity with Him is for all those who will receive Him and His Word.  As you are well familiar, remembering Jesus' teachings: repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand!  When you do repent and receive Him, you will be born again anew in your spirit, You will be saved from wrath and judgement and condemnation, you will have eternity in Him, and you will be a Christian. 

The Bible also says that today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your heart. 

Welcome once again :)

Thankyou

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello chris, and welcome to worthy.

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

hello chris, and welcome to worthy.

Thankyou

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts

Blessings r3alchild

Welcome to Worthy........God Bless you & I hope that by the Power of the Holy Spirit that has lead you here you will feel the love that Jesus has for you and fall in love with Him!

There is Only One Way to the Father & that is through His Only Begotten Son,Christ Jesus........if you think about His teachings then this is the one you should think about the most.........if you were a Christian,Chris....you would know you are because a Christian is One Who FOLLOWS  Christ and has invited Him into their heart to be Lord of their life and to be their Savior...............thinking about His teachings,knowing about Him & even following His teachings does not give anyone access to Eternal Life,

We ALL fall short of the Glory of God & we can all be made righteous & receive the Grace of God through Faith in Jesus.............all anyone needs to do,is ask Him.................I am glad you are here

With love,in Christ-Kwik

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,030 posts

Chris, Welcome to Worthy   :thumbsup:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,073 posts

Welcome~!

~

Hi my name is chris, I live in australia. I don't know if I am a christian but I do think about jesus teachings all the time.

:thumbsup:

Believe

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:8-10

And Be Blessed Beloved

Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God: Psalms 146:5

Love, Joe

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
Jesus loves you and died for you - do you need to knw more than this? You don't from a human why from God and His Son Jesus?? Welcome to Worthy where the love of Jesus and His sacrifice is cherished and held close to our hearts!

giggling appy

giggling appy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

welcome to worthy

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

Blessings r3alchild

Welcome to Worthy........God Bless you & I hope that by the Power of the Holy Spirit that has lead you here you will feel the love that Jesus has for you and fall in love with Him!

There is Only One Way to the Father & that is through His Only Begotten Son,Christ Jesus........if you think about His teachings then this is the one you should think about the most.........if you were a Christian,Chris....you would know you are because a Christian is One Who FOLLOWS  Christ and has invited Him into their heart to be Lord of their life and to be their Savior...............thinking about His teachings,knowing about Him & even following His teachings does not give anyone access to Eternal Life,

We ALL fall short of the Glory of God & we can all be made righteous & receive the Grace of God through Faith in Jesus.............all anyone needs to do,is ask Him.................I am glad you are here

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Thankyou

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

Chris, Welcome to Worthy   :thumbsup:

Thankyou

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

Jesus loves you and died for you - do you need to knw more than this? You don't from a human why from God and His Son Jesus?? Welcome to Worthy where the love of Jesus and His sacrifice is cherished and held close to our hearts!

Thankyou

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

welcome to worthy

Thankyou

anthonyjmcgirr

anthonyjmcgirr

• PipPip
  • 208 posts

Welcome!  I hope you have a blessed time while you're here :)

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

Welcome!  I hope you have a blessed time while you're here :)

Thankyou

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Hi my name is chris, I live in australia. I dont know if I am a christian but I do think about jesus teachings all the time.

Welcome from down under. I believe this is the most important question (and decision) you will ever have to figure out in your life. It has eternal consequences.

Who is Jesus and why did he die on that cross?

I hope to dialog with you on other threads to see what you are thinking.

Cheers.

r3alchild

r3alchild
  • Members *
  • 47 posts

Welcome from down under. I believe this is the most important question (and decision) you will ever have to figure out in your life. It has eternal consequences.

Who is Jesus and why did he die on that cross?

I hope to dialog with you on other threads to see what you are thinking.

Cheers.

Thankyou

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Welcome to Worthy Chris!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!! :)

God bless you!!

Jesus Christ Driven

Jesus Christ Driven
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Hello am new here too, thats cool your living australia i have allways wanted to go there. Jesus Christ has been calling you, happy to see you here.

*** Please take the time to get to know us, and we you, before promoting a bible study of any kind on this site. ***

Edited by OneLight, 08 February 2014 - 06:21 PM.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network