Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
francois

Good day!

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

My name is Francois,I am 30 years old and I live in Asia (Singapore to be precise).

I grew up in Europe, traveled a lot for my past work (Europe, Africa mainly) and now am in Singapore. 

I was raised in a mixed environment (father Buddhist and mother Christian) but I embraced the Christian faith since I was a kid, as Caritas helped my family fleeing war.

I'm a happy husband and expecting father, I am definitely grateful for what's been offered to me in my life so far.

As for my life, I usually work in the IT field (if you have any question regarding computers, feel free to ask, I'll be glad to answer). I'm now unemployed but I hope this situation settles quickly.

Anyway, thank you for letting me in!:)

Welcome to Worthy!

Welcome from one IT person to another!

Blessings francois

Welcome to Worthy.......& congratulations to you and your wife on your baby,let us know when he/she arrives,,,Praise the Lord!!!   I do have a few IT questions & can use some help(I am a REAL novice),perhaps after a little while I could PM you if you wouldn't mind?

God bless you,you will love it here,,,,,,,God is so wonderful & has blessed us so bountifully with Worthy!

With love ,in Christ-Kwik

Thanks for your messages.

kwikphilly, feel free to send me a message if you want to ask me something. :)

Hi everyone!

My name is Francois,I am 30 years old and I live in Asia (Singapore to be precise).

I grew up in Europe, traveled a lot for my past work (Europe, Africa mainly) and now am in Singapore. 

I was raised in a mixed environment (father Buddhist and mother Christian) but I embraced the Christian faith since I was a kid, as Caritas helped my family fleeing war.

I'm a happy husband and expecting father, I am definitely grateful for what's been offered to me in my life so far.

As for my life, I usually work in the IT field (if you have any question regarding computers, feel free to ask, I'll be glad to answer). I'm now unemployed but I hope this situation settles quickly.

Anyway, thank you for letting me in! :)

Welcome :)

Welcome to Worthy! 

Thirty years old, hey? Show off. Lol

Thanks for sharing with us on this thread. Looking forward to getting to know you on a deeper level, and oh, stay close, just in case I need you (computer question). I usually find my answer by googling my problem, but you never know when I may need someone live in the flesh. Thanks for the offer.

Spock out

Thank you very much!

It is heart warming to have so many welcoming people. :)

Welcome to worthy.

Welcome to the big family. You will surely enjoy our faith and you will grow in the nourishment of God's word.

Thanks kingdomwitness!

I was in Lagos a year and a half ago by the way :)

Thanks kingdomwitness!

I was in Lagos a year and a half ago by the way :)

Wow that's great bro. Hope you enjoyed yourself in Lag.

Definitely. Not as dangerous as it sounds. But was saddened by other expats, who were sleazy.

Welcome to Worthy forums and I pray that employment will find you soon for you and your family's sake!

Enjoy the site and I hope to get to know you better in fellowship!

Welcome,

I lived in Singapore for a while.

There was some good Christian music out of Singapore  in the 90s  - All good gifts ministry