christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Good day!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Hi everyone!

My name is Francois,I am 30 years old and I live in Asia (Singapore to be precise).

I grew up in Europe, traveled a lot for my past work (Europe, Africa mainly) and now am in Singapore. 

I was raised in a mixed environment (father Buddhist and mother Christian) but I embraced the Christian faith since I was a kid, as Caritas helped my family fleeing war.

I'm a happy husband and expecting father, I am definitely grateful for what's been offered to me in my life so far.

As for my life, I usually work in the IT field (if you have any question regarding computers, feel free to ask, I'll be glad to answer). I'm now unemployed but I hope this situation settles quickly.

Anyway, thank you for letting me in!:)

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,515 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Thank you Fez!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,798 posts

Welcome~!

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,433 posts

Welcome from one IT person to another!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Blessings francois

Welcome to Worthy.......& congratulations to you and your wife on your baby,let us know when he/she arrives,,,Praise the Lord!!!   I do have a few IT questions & can use some help(I am a REAL novice),perhaps after a little while I could PM you if you wouldn't mind?

God bless you,you will love it here,,,,,,,God is so wonderful & has blessed us so bountifully with Worthy!

With love ,in Christ-Kwik

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Thanks for your messages.

kwikphilly, feel free to send me a message if you want to ask me something. :)

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Hi everyone!

My name is Francois,I am 30 years old and I live in Asia (Singapore to be precise).

I grew up in Europe, traveled a lot for my past work (Europe, Africa mainly) and now am in Singapore. 

I was raised in a mixed environment (father Buddhist and mother Christian) but I embraced the Christian faith since I was a kid, as Caritas helped my family fleeing war.

I'm a happy husband and expecting father, I am definitely grateful for what's been offered to me in my life so far.

As for my life, I usually work in the IT field (if you have any question regarding computers, feel free to ask, I'll be glad to answer). I'm now unemployed but I hope this situation settles quickly.

Anyway, thank you for letting me in! :)

Welcome :)

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts

thank you angels4u :)

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Welcome to Worthy! 

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
Thirty years old, hey? Show off. Lol

Thanks for sharing with us on this thread. Looking forward to getting to know you on a deeper level, and oh, stay close, just in case I need you (computer question). I usually find my answer by googling my problem, but you never know when I may need someone live in the flesh. Thanks for the offer.

Spock out

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Thank you very much!

It is heart warming to have so many welcoming people. :)

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
Welcome to worthy.

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Thank you alien! :)

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Thank you very much! :)

CaringGuy

CaringGuy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome to Worthy! May God bless you and prosper you, today and always!

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Thank you very much! Same to you :)

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to the big family. You will surely enjoy our faith and you will grow in the nourishment of God's word.

francois

francois
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Thanks kingdomwitness!

I was in Lagos a year and a half ago by the way :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network