Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Counseling?

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is there one-to-one Counseling available on this site from a Christian Leader?

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.  I am not sure if that is offered here.  Stay tuned in, there are many here that will have the correct answer for you soon.  GBU

Posted · Report post

You should probably pm George and ask him about it.

Posted · Report post

Hi, Amethyst. I remember you came to Worthy not long ago... I still consider myself a recent member, (mid February). Just your inquiry takes a lot of courage and I admire that. In my past, I've had need of Christian counseling myself also, I'm not ashamed to admit it. As for Worthy and the ministry here, I take to heart the advice of those who've been here for some time, including other one. I do know there are many who dearly love the Lord, that was what one of the most prevalent things I was drawn towards Worthy. Another that impressed me, was how knowledgeable in the Word of God there are here. The love and care for one another is proof positive, I can personally testify to that. Those in leadership were chosen wisely, for the position in which they serve. They are here for you. Prayer is a powerful thing and we have a prayer team. No doubt you've seen the forums... they're numerously categorized, by interest and need. Leadership over-sees every post, I bump into them all the time! And someone is here, 24/7. You can always make contact, or get a message through. And George is accessible, I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with him in the chat room, on several occasions. He's a really great guy and takes personal interest to all. In searching for an online Christian ministry, what ever the need, you couldn't have chosen a better one... I truly believe this. Your post was short and to the point, but it touched my heart. You'll be in my prayers.

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles  

Posted · Report post

:thumbsup:

Check Out The Ladies Lounge

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/45-ladies-lounge/

Or PM

Or Use Arrowchat With A Female Member On Your Friendship List

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24