christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Counseling?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Is there one-to-one Counseling available on this site from a Christian Leader?

1x1is1

1x1is1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Welcome to Worthy.  I am not sure if that is offered here.  Stay tuned in, there are many here that will have the correct answer for you soon.  GBU

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,488 posts

You should probably pm George and ask him about it.

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, Amethyst. I remember you came to Worthy not long ago... I still consider myself a recent member, (mid February). Just your inquiry takes a lot of courage and I admire that. In my past, I've had need of Christian counseling myself also, I'm not ashamed to admit it. As for Worthy and the ministry here, I take to heart the advice of those who've been here for some time, including other one. I do know there are many who dearly love the Lord, that was what one of the most prevalent things I was drawn towards Worthy. Another that impressed me, was how knowledgeable in the Word of God there are here. The love and care for one another is proof positive, I can personally testify to that. Those in leadership were chosen wisely, for the position in which they serve. They are here for you. Prayer is a powerful thing and we have a prayer team. No doubt you've seen the forums... they're numerously categorized, by interest and need. Leadership over-sees every post, I bump into them all the time! And someone is here, 24/7. You can always make contact, or get a message through. And George is accessible, I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with him in the chat room, on several occasions. He's a really great guy and takes personal interest to all. In searching for an online Christian ministry, what ever the need, you couldn't have chosen a better one... I truly believe this. Your post was short and to the point, but it touched my heart. You'll be in my prayers.

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles  

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

:thumbsup:

Check Out The Ladies Lounge

http://www.worthychr...-ladies-lounge/

Or PM

Or Use Arrowchat With A Female Member On Your Friendship List

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network