Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manofwork

SPORTS

48 posts in this topic

I'm a huge NASCAR fan! Go Jeff Gordon! :thumbsup:

For personal sport, I love swimming.

I used to jog, but I gave it up for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.

NFL because there is so much skill diversity. The strategy is a lot like human chess. Also the league is ran properly where most teams can compete any given year.

I'm a huge NASCAR fan! Go Jeff Gordon! :thumbsup:

For personal sport, I love swimming.

I used to jog, but I gave it up for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.

NFL because there is so much skill diversity. The strategy is a lot like human chess. Also the league is ran properly where most teams can compete any given year.

to watch...Ice skating..just cool.. :emot-partyblower:

to do...fishing...just fun ....but i like to through them back , the only fish I really like to eat are the frozen ones I get at the store... :emot-pray:

I am a mult-sport fan. Here is the list from best liked to least:

Tennis/Poker, basketball, football (very close 3rd), MMA, boxing, track and field, gymnastics, volleyball --these are the big highs.

To a much lessor amount I follow: Baseball, soccer, softball, hockey.

Edited by longrunner2002

I love basketball!!

I played basketball sometimes with my friends!!

my fav team is warriors...

i like basketball because i'm from kentucky. i also like ice hockey. the detroit redwings is my favorite team. :laugh:

Pick up a racquet, grab a fuzzy yellow ball, and hit the courts. Grass, hard, or clay. It doesn't matter.

Tennis is a game of the entire being (the heart, the mind, the body.) When it all comes down, it's just your and your opponent, unless it's doubles. Then, it's you, your partner, and your opponents.

I love to watch the game, and I love to play, as well.

Check my tennis topic, which they somehow credit to martyr (Hey, she's agreeing with me about the Williams in her first replay. That proves she didn't start it.) Got to run. Almost out of time here at the library.

Ani

Nascar Rocks! But, you couldn't tell that from my name :)

Nascar Rocks! But, you couldn't tell that from my name :cool:

Not at all :35::20:

American Football, where a man can travel less than a mile on a field in a season and get paid millions for doing it.

American Football, where a man can travel less than a mile on a field in a season and get paid millions for doing it.

Panther fan? :laugh:

Yeah, we traveled less than a mile...got to see them in person this year...first live NFL game, quite a thrill

Yeah, we traveled less than a mile...got to see them in person this year...first live NFL game, quite a thrill

I would love to see a Ravens game in person :laugh:

I would love to see a Ravens game in person :laugh:

Sounds like you are in the same boat with us Panther fans this weekend, watching the Patriots on TV

You mean Giants :noidea:

You want real history the teams that beats an unbeaten team in the Superbowl. That would be great would it not?

You want real history the teams that beats an unbeaten team in the Superbowl. That would be great would it not?

It would be awesome :)

It would be awesome :)

"where two or more agree"...oh that is out of context aint it?

Well, when I was younger, I enjoyed tennis. Then I got a horse and loved riding. My kids were into soccer, swimming and golf. A few years ago, I watched Tiger Woods play golf on the course where I live in CA. Never have I seen anyone move so gracefully. I now love golf, and since I've discovered Tom Brady, I love New England Patriots football! Right now I'm sitting inside watching a blizzard outside, and enjoying the kids out there sliding down on sleds, skiing, and being chased by their Golden Retriever. Thank you, God, for this amazing and fabulous world!

I enjoy rock climbing, then competition martial arts. I use to ski before it cost so much. As a kid, it was the basic three, baseball, football and basketball, all backyard and brutal!

basic three, baseball, football and basketball, all backyard and brutal!

Brutal the only way to play :noidea::(

My favorite sport is cycling. That's because I love to ride. I put 7000 km on my bicycle last year. Included in that I rode across Manitoba solo.

Edited by dtosh

My favorite is cricket

i like it because its challenging to see how many runs you can make

Baseball is my favorite sport to watch. Bowling is my favorite to participate in. I also like football and hockey. BTW, I have never had the opportunity to watch cricket, and if I did, I wouldn't know what was going on? Can you explain the basic rules of the game, and the differences between cricket and baseball?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0