christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

OC - TROLLS

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

AmericanAtheist

AmericanAtheist
  • Nonbeliever
  • 12 posts

Please do explain...

If I may add? ...

Trolls are also people who need Jesus. We should pray for them too.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,096 posts

It is self explanatory. Trolls are people. People need Jesus.

• Guests

Please do explain...

If I may add? ...

:thumbsup:

~

All

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 15:16

And Whosoever Will

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Micheal Westin

Micheal Westin

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Hi all,

I'm posting this here so everyone can read and reply to this thread.

If you suspect a person is a troll, please don't post about it publicly. Instead, use the "report" button (the yellow triangle in the bottom right/left of every post) and bring them to our attention that way.

In future, people who call others trolls will have their posts deleted and a PM sent reminding them of the rules.

Also remember that not all trolls are atheists / unorthodox Christians, and not all atheists / unorthodox Christians are trolls.

Back to scheduled programming cool.gif.

Candice

I thought trolls lived under bridges?    lol!

Ninevite

Ninevite

• PipPip
  • 153 posts

Please do explain...

If I may add? ...

Okay. So here we have a picture perfect example of "trolling". This person is attempting to start an argument. I am a member of several forums as I have many interests and I have come to recognize them even when they are attempting to be subtle.

The athiest is trying to bait the believer. The hope of the "troll" is that someone will respond to him offering an "explination" and this will lead to a heated debate and/or what is called a "flame war". In other words, they will bash each other back and forth until a moderator steps in.

For this example we have a believer being baited by an athiest. Either one of them could be a "troll", but in this example, the athiest is the guilty party.

Sadly, the term "troll" is tossed around a lot these days and has lost some of it's original meaning. These days a "troll" is anyone with an opposing opinion. If I disagree with something you said, you cry "troll". Sad, but true.

As this person is a self proclaimed athiest (view avatar) I have little choice but to believe he is only here to troll. Probably brought here by the creation/evolution debate. I have seen this activity all over the net recently. View any youtube video pertaining to creation and you will find many comments "refuting" creation and Christianity. They literally go looking for a fight and they usually find it as many Christians are now fed up and are beginning to stand up for their right to have faith.

View other Christian forums and you will see similar/identical behavior. I hate to have to say this, but athiests/evolutionists are notorious for trolling Christian territory. Be aware of them and as the saying goes: Don't feed the trolls.

Sculelos

Sculelos
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Hi I wanted to share my thoughts about being called a troll. It wasn't at this forum but it was at a generalized different religious forum. I believe fully in the Bible and as such some of my views are regarded as a little odd like geocentrism and 6 day creation and people mock me and laugh at me for it even Christians sometimes say I'm stupid for taking the Bible literally even though I was consistent with my views and would provide logical answers as much as possible to support my thesis. However I debated with others and was ultimately banned for quoting the Bible too much as they said I was violating their no preaching rule. However I don't understand how a Christian can debate properly without quoting the Bible which is why I will probably never set foot again in a forum with such strict rules against quoting the Bible as without the Word of God I can't defend my believes nor can I rationalize my beliefs, however Gods word is power and Gods word is truth and Gods word is Jesus Christ. So I suppose they were right in banning me from their forum because Jesus said in Matthew 10:35 that he had come to divide people between God and Satan. "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." and also Hebrews 4:12 Teaches that it Divides the Souls of Man. "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." What we have others will try to take and destroy and if they destroy the message they will try to destroy the messenger. Be Wary and Be Aware because many Vessels of Wrath seek to destroy us both mind, body and soul. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,087 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings to all,

lol...I ,like Michael thought a troll was those living under bridges, funny, little ,happy faced, naked dolls with the smiley face,big ears and different  neon colored hair that stood straight on end....hmmm,times are a changing!

Learn something new every day!Praise  Jesus!

With love,in Christ-Kwik :duh:

alissawho

alissawho
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:photography and traveling

If I may add? ...

Yes, I totally agree! They need kindness from as us, even if it's hard to do so. 

jerryR34

jerryR34

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

I'm new, but feel a little anxious to ask hard questions lest I be accused of trolling.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network