christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Twin's hubby has stage 4 cancer

She is depressed My own flare up in PTSD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

I have some good news. I sat my sister down and talked to her, and she's not mad! She hadn't considered everything I told her. She is trying to make a decision about trying for a kid right now. She's very confused, and wants a piece of Steve to hold onto after he dies. She wants the baby badly, but knows it may not be the right time. I am really relieved that she is not angry and hating me right now.

I am feeling better today. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I had nightmares all night. Thursday I got slightly more sleep. and I finally I got a restful night on Friday. So I am very thankful...

Thank you all for your support.

Well this is Good News: Glad to hear it...Still praying~~~~~~~~~

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
Great news! Still in my prayers.

hippo's hope is HIM

hippo's hope is HIM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
Hey guys! Steve tolerated his first week of Chemo really well. No major sickness or anything. He's just super tired.

I keep having all these horrible nightmares. Not sure as to why unless it's all the extra stress.

Scared about tomorrow. I was hoping I could take 3.5 hours off of work...and do that session with my counselor. and not have to worry about going back to work, but my boss has said I "Have" to come back by six. So that's prolly not going to be good. I just hope it goes well.

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
Hi HHH, glad to hear things are going well enough for him in the early treatment. The situation will remain in my prayers. As for the nightmares, must be because of the huge stress you're under. Watching a family member in dire circumstances is no picnic. God bless!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
luv to hear good news. continuing to pray for him, and for your situation today.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,895 posts
Hallelujah~!
Praying~!

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,310 posts
I know how to beg from my Father in Heaven... I will be glad for my family to get out of all these sorrows!!! Love, Steven

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Father, Your child needs You and we all come together and pray...Praying to You, Our God...Who Created Us...We turn to You...Believing Your Word...Kneeling at Your Throne of Grace...Asking...Seeking...Knocking...Believing You Are Who You Say You Are...Almighty God...Jehovah, Rapha...Our Healer...Exodus 15:26
Praying Your Word that Won't Return Void...In The Name of Jesus...

When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet....Proverbs 3:24

Loving you In Him, Kathy

hippo's hope is HIM

hippo's hope is HIM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
Thanks everyone. A quick update:

I'm still having nightmares. These are a bit different than the ones I posted about earlier. I sometimes dream of things related to my PTSD. And sometimes I dream about demons. Who knows if it's actually spiritual or not. But for the last 3 nights, in a row, I've had terrible dreams with demons in them. I am exhausted. And not wanting to sleep because I'm afraid of what I will find when I dream. I have been praying and seeking the Lord, but I don't hear any answers, except that maybe it's all fear and stress and in my own mind and not really spiritual at all.

Kim is more depressed than ever, unfortunately. The not-having-a-baby issue weighs heavily on her.

Steve is angry and volatile. They fight all the time, when honestly, they should be cherishing the time they have left.

I just try to be supportive when I can, and back away when they get too intense.
Work for me is going well. I am just trying to get there on TIME. And not be late because of my sleepiness.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, and any encouragement you may have to share.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
I pray that your family is brought close to God in this time.
I also pray that you have peace and rest. I have been reading Proverbs chapter 3 and the verses 1-13, it may be sk
Drying you want to look af in this time, just a thought. May God bless you and your family now.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
praying

GEEZER

GEEZER
  • Members
  • 7 posts
My heart is saddened by what is happening and I can't find the words to express it. You will all be in my prayers for a total healing of mind, body, and heart. And may our Lord get all the glory!!

God Bless,
GEEZER

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Praying for God's grace and mercy to you and your family
{hug}

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
The Lord is with you!
Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network