1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• That is a given, they have been blinded IN PART (as a Nation) until the Fulness of the Gentiles [SERVICE UNTO God] has come full. Thus the Rapture must happen before the 70th week....Romans chapters 9-11 when understand mandates this, Paul shows in ch. 9 how God the potter chooses what vessel He will, he also shows how God choose Jacob over Esau in the womb, howe God hardened Pharoah's heart, he also said in verse 25 that God said unto Hosea that  I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. But las, in that three chapter passage Paul states God is not finished with Israel, and later he says this.....now understand what it means and you might grasp that the pre 70th week rapture is a requirement my friend. Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. {{ IN PART means Israel as a nation is blinded but not as individuals, of course, God saw to that by allowing the Diaspora, an nation can not repent when they are no longer a nation, for 2000 years Israel was a Dead Men's Bones. The FULNESS of the Gentiles is speaking about their SERVICE unto God. }} 26 And so all Israel shall be saved:(Does not mean EVERY Jew, one has to use common sense, it means when the 1/3 repent, Israel as a Nation is PRESERVED) as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins(But they still have to receive that Atonement, of course). 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. The 70th week of Israel penance can not even start until the Gentiles SERVICE unto God has come full, we know it means SERVICE by reading Romans chapter 9, that his whole point, God chooses who He will FOR SRVICE, He choose Jacob, He is the Potter which chooses what vessel He creates, God choose to harden Pharaoh's heart, he CHOOSE a new people He had not know (the Gentiles) to serve Him and thus vs. 25 says it all, Israel will stay BLIND (Not Believe as a Nation) until the Church Age (Gentiles Service unto God) ENDS !! Most people only see Gentiles time is come full and think, until the Gentiles rule is finished why only happens at they 2nd coming, and therefore they MISS the whole point Paul is making, about SERVICE unto God. Thus the Rapture has to be pre 70th week when one digests these truths. In my opinion people lack of knowledge comes from lack of effort in STUDY MODE. When digesting old languages and translated language people have to put in max effort to get the gist of what God is saying, in full.  And most Jews do not believe in God, they have become a secular nation. See Headline and story below: Guess Who Doesn’t Believe In God? Ten percent of Protestants, 21 percent of Roman Catholics, and 52 percent of Jews do NOT believe in God. That’s the surprising word from a new survey by Harris Interactive poll.  As pertaining to why all Israelis are called Jews, why play this silly game? You know exactly what I stated and why, you can't overcome the facts so you insist on subterfuge, never works against me anyway so why try? You are trying to say that the word "Jews" is a Religion, and YOU insinuate that the Jews living in Israel today are not Israel in full. My point is that the Jews living in Israel today are ALL 12 Tribes, else God has to be a liar as Ezekiel 37 says He brought the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel back into the land. The Moniker Jews only points unto were they are from. All Israel are now called Jews, the Church is not Israel, and Israel is not the Church. You will fid that out very soon. So, Jacob did not have two brides? The Father married Israel right? Jesus will marry the Church right? God choose a people He did not know !! The spirit leads us unto all truth, but only if we do not allow too much worldliness to hinder our hearing of the spiritual voice. That is why the Prophets all had to go into the Wilderness to hear God perfectly, and we have to spend time with God instead of watching football, soccer, baseball, TV Shows, Movies or we will miss His voice. FACT.......God promised that to Israel. Its in the bible. God can not lie. Again, Jews are Israel, we can call them concrete if you prefer, names are just names, they are ALL Israel, but only the Jews who repent will remain ALL Israel in the end, but the Church are not Jews and are or Israel, that kind of thinking is "REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY". Less than 50 percent of Jews/Israel (Now I guess I need to do this every time lol) even believe in God. So, its not a religion, its a Nation. God will in time get 1/3 of Israel to repent. 
    • Right…I saw that…which lent itself to some question and confusion as I see it…no harm friendnt. Go ahead and decapitate my post if you desire…or not…I have only to gain. There is always the private message? Yes, I do agree that I have leveled “critical words” to and about others in these forums…directly…thank you for “collecting them up”…as it were…for me…and re-presenting them to me friendnt…it’s a brotherly thing to do I suppose? Your involvement is “incomplete” at best…and your continued “axe grinding” here is the same thing. If you have something “direct” you need to say to me…that’s fine as I said…then say it. Ok friendnt…you have surfaced and I understand you here…completely…I have apologized and asked you for forgiveness…and as I stated in my last post to you…I am allowing your words to be to me as a fine tuning of my spirit…thank you. That said…your subsequent statement…”Because I believe is not fair to speak about others in this way in their absence and without valid reasons and only armed with what you think and your understanding about them and their work.” Rejects my apology and it utterly lacks context…true context…and this reveals…at least on this forum…where you are at in your spiritual maturity…these forums can be difficult at times. I suggest that you leave it alone now…as it is. Perhaps…you need to continue the development of your spiritual discernment to the point that you garner an increased understanding about how it works…why it’s important…and that…the spiritual battle is for the mind of men’s souls…with the primary weapon in the battle being the tongue and its subsequent words…I have given you that as merely a suggestion…do you think there is anything I can do to assist you in any way? Those are your words friendnt…I know who I am and by what authority I speak…the rest of the forum participants are free to discern and judge as they deem necessary…to any end they so desire…including you…they do and have and I have responded to them as I have you…in most cases. In a situation such as you have brought forth here friendnt…and in regards to anyone who does speak as a judge…the litmus test of one’s authority is to be tested…first…in one’s ability to accurately understand the judgement…and then in a situation like this…determine one’s own response…accept or reject the judgment as given and why. However…to become emotionally uneasy and somewhat confusing…based upon any type of incomplete understanding or personal offense…and then to repeatedly charge someone for the same offense…after the only acceptable recompense has been offered…this speaks to a character that can only pronounce judgment of others while also rejecting the same of themselves. I did apologize and ask your forgiveness with a noted recompense…in an earlier post friendnt…from what kingdom do you hail…where that...is not an accepted offering?   Tatwo…:)
    • I wish I had the temerity to do that.
    • Well I think that is an overreach  when used as a blanket statement. For not all exposure of a weakness is there for the purpose of elevating ones self by comparison. While it may be deliberately so, I don't think it is automatically  the case. Again the lessons of Matthew 18 provide  example and guidance for  being properly involved, never a gossiper, for the glory of our creator and the gentler guidance of friend, and perhaps even foe alike, within the local church body. Great way, perhaps the best way, to stop gossip among the church body is to say to any gossiper as they star tup their accusation; "Wait while I call the person you are speaking of over right now this minute and be witness as you address them  directly." Do that once to a gossiper and they will never come to engage you in their sin again.
    • Hi, Really, kinda a "drive by" gossip? ??? Seems to me there are Biblical principles within Matthew 18 for handling perceived faults one sees or thinks they see in others. Plus a grand example within the accounts of David including  the encounter and conversation between David and Nathan; "You are the man!"
  • Who's Online

342 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. *Zion*
      *Zion*
      40 years old
    2. ILiveForGod
      ILiveForGod
      39 years old
    3. Lorie
      Lorie
      Not Telling