christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newbie- Just Joined- My testimony of how I found Christ

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

zoshabartis

zoshabartis
  • Members
  • 10 posts
When I was about fifteen years old, a movie went viral on the internet. As a 15 year old in the year 2007, I spent a lot of time on the internet. I was always interested in spiritual things. This movie, called Zeitgeist, became the most watched documentary, pretty much in the history of the internet. In high school I even did a whole project on the movie, because I totally believed it to be true. The movie is a documentary about how Jesus never existed, and how his life (born of a virgin, baptized, birthday December 25, died on a cross, resurrection) was just a allegorical tale that has been told since the start of mankind because of astrology. It goes on to say that the sun (the son), on December 25, goes to this constellation called The Crux (the cross) and stays still for three days, then it goes up “one degree” on the 28th, after three days of being “dead” and is “resurrected” since it moves up. Let me just say that everything this film has claimed, has already been refuted. The filmmaker had a meltdown and started making crazy crazy movies afterwards, propaganda films and so on.  The whole internet, after a couple years, finally realized it was all a lie. But I truly believed it at the time, and thus, I hated Christianity, I didn’t even believe Jesus ever existed, and my life went down the drain. 

I started drinking, doing drugs, and smoking at 15. I “played the harlot” as the Bible says. I was a terrible teenager. I always had a good heart and believed in God, and I had terrible guilt, gut-wrenching guilt every single day because of all the mistakes I made on a daily basis. And the God I believed in was not the true God, I believed in more of a new-age (I had been super-brainwashed by internet documentaries) metaphysical sciency-type God, like more of an eternal sacred energy thing.  To make a long story short, I’m going to just blow through the rest of the story without really going into the details.

My cousin moved in with me when I was 17. We both did a lot of pills and drank a lot and smoked a lot. She overdosed on my 17th birthday and I found her dead in my bedroom.  After that I went very fringe-science like, with all the quantum physics and metaphysics articles coming out, because I was trying to grasp Death and all of that, and wondering about the afterlife. So then, what I thought was a ghost, was following me around. One day when I was laying in bed with my boyfriend at the time, I was telling him how there was an energy or a ghost following me around, stealing my things and slamming windows and knocking over candles, trying to start fires. He didn’t believe a word I said. So I said “You can either believe me, or leave,” and at that very moment when I said “leave” my bedroom door SWUNG open. We were terrified but he still didn’t believe, saying it had been my brother who opened the door. 

My best friend Kim came to sleep over my house. I told her all about metaphysics and the afterlife, from that which I learned on the internet. We talked about metaphysics and spirituality all day. At night we ordered Chinese food. Her fortune cookie said “Study metaphysics with a friend” and my fortune cookie said “Something big will fall from the sky”. We both started crying and being very dramatic about the whole thing, just because her fortune cookie was so on point and accurate, that it was terrifying, because we assumed mine also to be accurate due to association,  and we were scared about what would fall from the sky.

The next day we woke up and got ready for school. She slept over on a school night because she lived very far away from the school and I lived very close. We were getting ready and I wore red suede shoes, a black and white dress. But I needed something red to wear to match my shoes. I looked forever for a red necklace or a red bracelet, in my grandmas and my moms closet, trying to find something to wear that would match my shoes. I literally said out loud “I wish I had something red to match these shoes.” But there was nothing red in my house. So I just wore a dried-spaghetti noodle necklace (I had an internship at  a preschool and a kid made it for me) and the necklace had 2 green noodles, 1 orange noodle in the middle, then 2 yellow noodles at the end. The orange noodle in the middle, is why I chose this necklace. It was the only thing that SOMEWHAT could match my red shoes.

We got to school early and went into the back of the school to wait. The back of this school is a huge, empty, abandoned parking lot. It’s on a hill, and no roads connect to the back of the school, it’s like a huge empty lot that no one can access unless by walking up the hill or walking around the school once youre on the hill. There are no trees and absolutely nothing around it for anything to fall from or get tossed from. So we sit down. Suddenly something just falls literally out of thin air. From the sky. Something fell, from the sky, RIGHT between me and Kim. Directly in-between us, onto the pavement. And it did not break when it fell. It was a perfectly red, shining, glistening with like, glitter, bright red dried spaghetti noodle. Obviously we freaked out and we both left school and walked home due to utter shock. Sadly, before we left, we were trying to see where the noodle came from. I was trembling and shaking as I picked it up, and I accidentally dropped it. When it dropped, from where I was crouching down, it broke. It just shattered. Yet when it fell out of thin air it did not break. We collected the pieces and walked back to my house.

Then I slept over her house. We went out to the back porch after 9pm, when it was dark. We were about to sit down when suddenly something comes out from behind her shed. It’s a huge, flying saucer. It’s literally like 5-10 feet above the ground, and 5-10 feet away from us. It was not in the sky, not in the “air”, it was in her backyard right next to us. It was not big. It was like as big as her shed, but smaller, because it was hiding behind the shed before it came out from behind it. So it comes out before we can even sit down. It goes right to the middle of the yard and lights up. So at first it looked like your typical flying saucer, but with balls around the middle. Like it was wearing a belt of Christmas ornaments or something. Then when it lit up, all the balls, or orbs, lit up in this multicolored light show. Colors that Ive never even seen before. Just neon, weird weird colors, and so fast, changing colors, every orb just doing a very weird color-changing-light show kind of thing. Then after, I don’t even know how long, maybe a minute, maybe a couple minutes, it just turned off the lights and floated back into the woods behind the shed.

Then she slept over my house like months later. This time it was late at night, like after 10pm, and we were ready to go to bed. I really wanted to go to bed but Kim insisted that we go outside to try to see another “UFO”. We went outside but it was freezing cold so we had to sit in my mom’s PontiacVibe to stay warm. It was not even two minutes before it happened. We sat in the car for like two minutes when all of the sudden Kat looked out her window and said “Do you see that?” and I didn’t see it because I waas in the drivers seat. So I leaned towards her window to try to see, but just as I did that, and saw it, it looked like it was right about to fall on us. Like a comet just fell from space and we were about to die, it was about to fall directly on my moms car. But then it started flying straight.

It literally fell, from the sky, to the top of the car, and flew straight over the car. Inches above the car. So we could both see it when it flew straight, out of the windshield. It was a glowing purple triangle with something in the middle that looked like a wooden airplane at the time, and HUGE FLAMES coming out of the back. A purple triangle in the front, in the middle like a wooden plane, and the back was flames of fire. We got out of the car and chased it up the street, but when it turned a corner it just disappeared. It literally disappeared.

Kims house is in the woods so no one could have seen the small UFO in her backyard at night. But I lived in a very populated residential area with teenagers and college students living in it. I have no idea how NONE OF MY NEIGHBORS could have seen the purple triangle. It was around 10 or 11, not THAT late at night, for kids my age. It made me question whether we were the only ones who could see these things or beckon them to come down from “the heavens”. 

So I started googling this stuff. I went to google, the first thing that popped in my head was “wooden chariot on fire”. That phrase just came to me. I described it to my friends as a wooden airplane on fire, but when I got to google, the word “chariot” just wouldn’t get out of my head. Come to think, now, looking back, I used to sing this song in chorus in middle school that went “Swing low, sweet chariot, coming to carry me home” not even understanding that it was a christian song. But now the song just seemed to suggest a UFO swinging down low to carry me home. I started actually believing that I was some kind of superhuman, maybe half alien or something, and that’s why I seemed to have friends that were supernatural that I could literally summon up whenever I went outside with this one particular girl.

I became satanic but not knowing I was satanic. Worshipping "aliens" and the "sacred energy", having sayonces, doing things like that, became twice as bad as a drunk and a liar and a theif than I was before. Because I thought that morals didn’t apply to me. I thought I was special, one of the only people on Earth who have direct communication with the spirit world or the UFOS or whatever you want to call them. I swear I believed that I had an alien family or something. I went  nuts.

But once I started googling, “wooden chariot on fire”, the only thing on the internet that came up was the Book of Ezekiel. It was a book of the Bible. I read it. Ezekiel saw “wheels within wheels” that were on fire. So as soon as I read that, I had an epiphany. I said to myself, here is this book, this Bible, that no one believes. No one believes it. Not even some Christians and the most  educated theologians truly believe in Adam and Eve, Noahs flood, everyone going to hell except those who believe in Jesus, etc. They dismiss the miracles of Jesus, like him walking on water, they teach that it was a land bridge. I said to myself, absolutely no one believes this book. But here is a verse of Ezekiel that perfectly describes what I saw. And no one will EVER believe me. Well some of my friends did believe me but not my family and not most people would probably ever believe this story. Maybe some people reading this right now don’t believe it--that’s my point--its pretty unbelievable. But so is the Bible.

So I said to myself, I am a person who knows a truth that absolutely no one will ever believe. The Bible is a book that professes to be the only truth in the world yet no one believes it. So I said, it must be true. I said, this book is probably 100% true, and every single thing being true, every word being from the God who created this Universe. And I 100% believed it, right away, that the Bible and that Christianity is true.

I started studying it. The king james version. When I read “God hides the wisdom in the foolish things, the strong things in the weak things” or something like that, I instantly got a flashback of how STUPID I thought the Bible was before I ever actually read it. It’s like God hid the only truth in the whole world, in the book that people generally think is the most foolish book. That’s genius. Our God is a genius. This world does EVERYTHING it can to have us not believe. But I overcame the world that day when I accepted Jesus as my savior.

There are a LOT of things that I did that were satanic and terrible, that I did not record in this testimony, for sake of saving time and not having this be an entire book. But I just want to say: I was satanic, I truly believed I was an alien, and I corrupted everyone I knew into believing in new-age philosophy, because I thought I was some kind of prophet. Prophet of Satan. I was a poet, the most popular at the open mics, I have to say, my poems were the best Ive ever heard, but they were extremely satanic, always bringing down religion and insulting the Bible. Like, it was automatic writing, I would just do a bunch of drugs and write a poem and I would joke around and say like I was possessed while writing it cause I never thought or tried to make a rhyme or bring something up, it was truly what they call “automatic writing”. 

After I was saved by Jesus, I could not believe the poetry I used to write. I could not understand what in the world would make words like that come out of my heart because I never even read the bible or knew anything about it yet constantly wrote about religion and how it is so evil. And just all those hundreds of people who loved my poetry.  This was all like 5-7 years ago and I still have people come up to me asking to hear a poem that they remember from years and years ago. My poetry was very popular in my town. It corrupted every ear that it fell upon.

I have  a lot to make up for now. I want to get right with God and tell people my story so everyone who believes me can learn from it. The spirit world is real. The “Fallen angels” are real. Satan’s real and he goes about like a roaring lion.

EVERY SINGLE MIRACLE IN THE BIBLE IS 100% TRUE AND NOT ALLEGORICAL. Every single miracle actually happened. I don’t know if I would believe that Moses parted an entire sea with a rod, unless I had seen things that others deem impossible and supernatural. So the verse that comes up for me is, “Thomas, you have seen and you have believed, but blessed are they which have not seen and believed” so I feel like I’ve been taken down a couple notches, having seen this miraculous things, its no wonder that I fully believe in the miracles of the bible

But more blessed is everyone else who has not seen yet has believed

Thank you,
Zosha

Edited by zoshabartis, 29 July 2014 - 09:08 AM.

zoshabartis

zoshabartis
  • Members
  • 10 posts

2n7fh8k.jpg

Just wanted to upload a picture of what type of noodle im talking about in case no one has seen a dried spaghetti noodle necklace and what the two "UFOs" looked like.

Edited by zoshabartis, 29 July 2014 - 09:12 AM.

pawz

pawz

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

wow Zosha! thank you, and praise the Lord for rescuing you from that place. Maybe He has work for you to do.

zoshabartis

zoshabartis
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Thanks Pawz: :lightbulb2:

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Blessings Zosha!

Welcome to Worthy.....Praise the Lord .....happy to celebrate your Salvation with you,Glory to God!    We have a live 24/7 chat room here ,you will always find someone there,stop in & say "hi" when you get a moment                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

zoshabartis

zoshabartis
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Thanks kwik :)))

Soulserf

Soulserf
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Hello Zoshabartis I'm Melinda nice to meet you. I believe you are going to make new poetry that will glorify God and he has great plans for you.

Themessenger2014

Themessenger2014
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Behold you say well, and the lord called you but now here me. all that you read in the bible I pray that you do it. For the lord did not come to me as he came to you. It may be you may be one of chosen whom god will give the spiritual gift of performing miracles to or healing the sick to. But me god came to me by knowledge and so he gave and that became my spiritual gift.

I was as you, I being a man played the harlot as well. I chased after my lovers and some of them did not resist me for god created me as a goodly man with decent form. So I coveted and I was a fornicator.

Even now I struggle with one in particular sin but its because of flesh, for my spirit became new but my flesh will not be changed till the last day if the lord be pleased with me.

Now I grew up with in a family with a Christian background. I don't know if any of my family was apostle but I as it is written god blessed Abraham so all the nations shall be blessed through Abraham. So all who believe are the sons of Abraham.

long story short. I grew up in a Christian back ground and I use to go to church but being young I didn't understand many of it. But what was weird was from a child all that was being showed to me was judgment day.

I remember being 10 or 12 and my school teachers would talk about judgment day. I remember even my cousin crying when she read the story of revelations talking about the beast with 7 horns who was but now is.

still I didn't understand. I use to mimic preachers and try to heal my aunts and cousins and they would shout out and scream but I don't know if they was really healed.

but still I didn't understand. I became a fool when I went to middle school I was the class clown and I wasn't very popular. I was big then to so women didn't really like me like that at that age.

all through highschool I became a fool because I was snared by the words of my mouth. By my mouth I became a fool and by my words I went away in folly.

at 14 I was defiled and I was a fornicator. by 17 it got worst by 18 19 I played the harlot had other guys girlfriends and they was given to me and some of them was given to my will. and anything I lusted for from them was not withheld. But god withheld me.

I became poor and I became more hated by the world. And when I was a stranger god had given me into the hands of a strange  women but he did not give her power to rule over me nor did he cause her to be a snare to me. My friends envied me for this, for some of them was like an blind bird that flew straight into the snare. And god trapped them by her. So they thought I was fornicating for free. but they did not know the punishment that I received a few years later was greater than all the pleasures of sin I lived in. In so much at times I couldn't bare. but death was no way near though I searched for it earnestly,so I was bitter, afflicted and job became my best friend for no other except david I felt so closely.

Now my god wasn't always the lord for I served mammon and I got into astrology. I wanted to become rich for I was poor. so I started marketing, then I learned about the subconscious mind. Something about when you hear something over and over again your beliefs change etc. then I remember something in the bible where god said. Faith comes by hearing and hearing of the word of god.

I so I thought what if god made our subconscious mind like this from the beginning because he planned to save some. and some he gave over to vain beliefs

now before this I was deep into astrology but something about astrology was off. Its predicitons was not always accurate then I remember it talking something about the devil. then I got into illuminati theory. And I started to fear them.  subconsciously I didn't want to do things because I was afraid of joining or being killed by them. then I saw that they worshiped the devil but something came to me.

Why is it that god always talk about fearing him yet I started to fear the devil and do things so I wouldn't get in illuminati and at one point I thought about joining because I feared them so much I started to believe that if I want money the only way is I would have to join them.

listen to me. WHO EVER YOU FEAR. YOU WILL DO THINGS SO YOUR FEAR WONT HAPPEN. that's when I realize the purpose of illuminati was to get people to worship the devil subconsciously.

then something else hit me. I said in my heart. why is it that there are so many different gods but only one devil? though they call him by many different names they refer to one person but they call god different names but they refer to different characters. like zeus, balam etc

that's when I said in my heart. let me go start reading the bible. and I always use to read the bible but I didn't understand fully. but when I start listening to it. MY UNDERSTANDING WAS GIVEN. IT WAS LIKE I WAS IN SCHOOL.

I started listening to it for a hour a day because this rich guy said if you want to be rich you got to get a rich mind and buy some audios that rich people buy and listen to it everyday for a hour a day. I didn't have the money so I said in my heart if I want to know the secrets of riches what better way than to listen to him who created money and everything in the earth?

thus I started listening to the book of proverbs everyday for a hour or 2 a day on my phone. did this for about 3-7 months just that book alone. no other. Then my life changed. everything that Solomon said was happening in front of my eyes. then when I started my second book the story of david in Samuel. I realized that the bible was written like a puzzle but it all started to fit like a puzzle to me.

I started to understand all things. Over time, I grew in knowledge. who can understand the faith of the fowls who neither plant or reap yet god feeds them? or the boldness of a lion, who when surround by 1000s of buffalos still feed on an offspring of the buffalo? or how the cats being small in creature are as bold as lions. or the wisdom of the snake? Yeah I even set my heart upon the moon, how can the darkness be made beautiful by light? out of all the women I have seen I have not found one as fair as the moon. I started to understand the ways of the righteous, for when Solomon said the righteous are as bold as a lion I saw the story of jesus and the boldness and faith of david who being a youth stood up to a man of war from his youth b goliath being 11-12 feet in stature and wide and heavy in frame, david being a youth ruddy with a beautiful face, in fact goliath mocked at david because of his appearance and cursed his god because he perceived he would utterly destroy david because of his appearance and age.

yet david not fearing stood boldly and said to the mighty warrior, who is this that defiles the army of the living god? Yet even when about to charge he said the lord will deliver you into my hand and I shall take your head from your body. and as he said so he did.Because he believed in his god. What about those wise children of the captivity in Daniel. when faced to worship another god they refused and suffered to be thrown into fire before serving a different god and thus the king Nebuchadnezzar did. Yet Nebuchadnezzar was amazed when he seen the three walking around in the mist of the fire and he even seen a fourth who had the appearance of the son of god.

Even so god gave me understand concerning the ancient of days. For when I started listening to Daniel the lord lift the seal and the words that was not to be lifted till the time of the end was lifted unto me. and now I have a duty as it is written for whom much is given much is required of him.

and the lord gave me much knowledge and even lift seal of Daniel concerning the ancient of days. For as it is written many has come in my name saying I am Christ and shall deceive many and it was so. Now god given me understand concerning the last days so these are the last days. and as it is written feed my sheep. I am here to feed and to instruct. For in searching of wisdom for riches I came to Christ. Wisdom of knowledge in Christ was given to the poor.

that is how I came to knew Christ because all who know keep his commandments.

what I am about to say I say as Daniel and not a commandment of god but a what if suggestion. What if how Christ came to a man by the way he came the same his spiritual gift shall be? for god came to you by signs what If your spiritual gift will be to perform wonders?

and god came to me by knowledge. seeing that he caused me to come to him in search of knowledge to get riches. he gave me riches Solomon valued more than gold, that is wisdom but knowledge

its a marvelous question and who can tell?

Sweets

Sweets
  • Members
  • 10 posts
I am new at this and I am a newbie at this. I am learning about Christians I been going to legacy church in New Mexico I love learning about the bible.

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Hello,

Welcome to Worthy. I hope you find lots of friends and information for you to consider in your walk with Christ. I am glad to hear of your salvation, and hope to see you in chat and posting on the forums.

God Bless You, :blush2: 

Tina2

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 191 posts

Hey zoshabartis quite a yarn, hope you dont mind i copied it to read later..

Hi again just read your testimony thanks for sharing with us, i like your writing style now you can use it for good instead of evil, yeah satan is real alright so stay close to God.

Edited by Snow, 01 August 2014 - 01:30 AM.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

zoshabartis

zoshabartis
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Thanks to all who replied!!!!!

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts

Hi Zosh and welcome to Worthy.  Praise God, only He can take something like you went through and bring glory to Himself.

I would like to say something to you.  

First we are not to hate anyone.  We are in the world not of it.  We are to love people in this world because it is the love of Jesus in you that will bring them to Christ.  We need to love them to Jesus.  I have a friend who is gay.  He knows how I feel about the lifestyle but he also knows I love him but hate the sin he lives in.  He refuses to go to church with me nor does he read the Bible because he believes that the parts of the Bible that speak of homosexuality were written by bigots.   I have spoken to him about this time and time again but he refuses to receive the truth.  Now all I can do is pray for him.  It  breaks my heart but I believe he might be at a place where his heart is so hardened that he can no longer hear the truth.

Anyway I'm glad your here and  trust you will find the fellowship you are seeking.  Please do come into chat too.  I'm a moderator there and would love to see you there.  Again welcome to Worthy.  God Bless you.

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel                                                                                                                             

Sweets

Sweets
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Hello,
Welcome to Worthy. I hope you find lots of friends and information for you to consider in your walk with Christ. I am glad to hear of your salvation, and hope to see you in chat and posting on the forums.

God Bless You, :blush2: 
Tina2

Thank u Tina god bless

Sweets

Sweets
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Hi Zosh and welcome to Worthy.  Praise God, only He can take something like you went through and bring glory to Himself.

First we are not to hate anyone.  We are in the world not of it.  We are to love people in this world because it is the love of Jesus in you that will bring them to Christ.  We need to love them to Jesus.  I have a friend who is gay.  He knows how I feel about the lifestyle but he also knows I love him but hate the sin he lives in.  He refuses to go to church with me nor does he read the Bible because he believes that the parts of the Bible that speak of homosexuality were written by bigots.   I have spoken to him about this time and time again but he refuses to receive the truth.  Now all I can do is pray for him.  It  breaks my heart but I believe he might be at a place where his heart is so hardened that he can no longer hear the truth.

Anyway I'm glad your here and  trust you will find the fellowship you are seeking.  Please do come into chat too.  I'm a moderator there and would love to see you there.  Again welcome to Worthy.  God Bless you.

Hi Rustyangel I agree with u I have a cousin that is gay I love her I don't hate her for being gay I just pray for her and like u say I hate the sin she is doing but again I can't judge her just live her and pray for her everyday but I don't just pray for her I pray for my whole family and friends and the world and to help with my marriage to make it a godly one we did have a lot of issues and we are working on them my husband dose not believe but I do I been going to church for a year already not much but something and I enjoy learning just cause he don't believe don't mean I can't believe or pray for him so I pray.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts

Hi Rustyangel I agree with u I have a cousin that is gay I love her I don't hate her for being gay I just pray for her and like u say I hate the sin she is doing but again I can't judge her just live her and pray for her everyday but I don't just pray for her I pray for my whole family and friends and the world and to help with my marriage to make it a godly one we did have a lot of issues and we are working on them my husband dose not believe but I do I been going to church for a year already not much but something and I enjoy learning just cause he don't believe don't mean I can't believe or pray for him so I pray.

You just keep praying for him, and your cousin.  I have been praying for our nation to have a revival.  I want to see hearts changed and for people to be saved.  Welcome to the family of God, and to our family here at Worthy!

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
Welcome

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Blessings Sweets

Welcome to Worthy.....I am happy to hear you love learning Gods Word & that you are enjoying your new church.....are you saying you are a Christian or wanting to learn about Christianity?I  am not sure what you mean by your'e being new at this?I look forward to your reply and excited to hear that you have been Saved & are seeking to have a relationship with Christ,this is what I hope you mean & I can then celebrate your Salvation as the angels in Heaven are!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Blessings Snow

Welcome to Worthy.......great outlook ,Praise Jesus,"warm smiles & friendly hellos"..............so,a friendly & loving "hello " to you & I am sure you will just love it here                                                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network